2018年6月11日 星期一

phrasal verb with walk

walk sb through sth
to slowly and carefully explain something to someone or show someone how to do something:
She walked me through the six-page document.
He'll walk you through the procedure.

2018年4月27日 星期五

As mentioned above vs As mentioned previously

As mentioned above /  As just mentioned
通常用來指前一、兩段中剛敘述的內容,或前幾個句子所提到的內容

As mentioned previously / As mentioned earlier
是指前幾個段落或前幾頁所提到的內容
above-mentioned, aforementioned, aforesaid adj. 「上述的」或「前述的」

2018年2月2日 星期五

Renovation King 11 Hip Hop Kitchen 快靚正裝修王

I wanna share the way I learn English.
Basically, Renovation King is a viutv English Channel program. Here is the bilingual subtitles I have copied from the show. However, that's not the point.

The reason I choose TV program to learn English is that the people and the narrator in the show always try to express the same thing in different words.
In this case, as a audience, I can really group up the similar expression and learn the synonyms.
Moreover, this is Australian program. I typed what I hear for writing this blog. Along the way, I'm forced to repeat the video and read the subtitles again and again. That definitely train me to simulate the native speakers' accent and tone.

Of course, it has down side. It is 23-minute program but I need to spend a stacks of time, nearly a week to type the subtitles and group synonyms up.
For a student, the hardest part of this learning method is the lack of time. Basically, we will have a lot of  assignments to do. It's very easy to feel tired and give up.

Therefore, this learning method is lot harder than I thought. However, it's worth it. Actually, in this long introduction of this program, I have used the vocabularies which I have learnt in this program.
You can check it out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been builder and designer for more than 30 years.
我從事裝修工人及設計師逾30年

I'm on a mission to transform outdated, badly designed and ugly spaces, into modern practical and beautiful homes.
我的任務是將過時、設計不坐、醜陋的空間,轉化為時尚、實用而漂亮的屋子。

I'll turn the humblest house into castle.
我會將最簡陋的屋子變成城堡

lack   缺乏
They lack real renovation skills though.
普通話:他們亦都缺乏創新技巧
粵語:佢地都缺乏創新技巧

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
budget
With their modest little budget, I've got to make over their kitchen but leave them with the skills.
So that they can renovate the rest of their home.
我要運用緊絀的預算重整廚房,留低一些技巧給他們
因此他們可以自行裝修其餘地方

We're on the tight budget.
普通話:我們預算緊絀
粵語:我地預算好緊絀

To keep within their budget, they'll refurbish the cupboards rather than replacing them.
為了維持預算,他們會翻新榭櫃,而非更換

When Barry said he could work with the 5,000 dollar budget, it was a very big surprise for us.
當Barry表示他可以用5,000預算去做,對我們來說,是一個大驚喜

We're utilizing your money as best we can, rather than just replace cupboards with other cupboards.
並且儘量善用你們的一分一毫,而不是純粹換一套新櫥櫃。

With just 5,000 dollars to spend, the budget is tight. So they need to reuse as much as they can.
他們預算緊絀,只有5000澳元,所以只能儘量把物料循環再用。

To save even more money, they're doing a lot of the grunt work themselves.
為節省更多成本,很多粗活都是自行動手

By keeping the budget tight and reusing most of what was there, they've managed to save some cash to spend on sparking stainless steel appliances.
他們減省開支,重用現有物資,成功省下資金,用來購買耀目的不鏽鋼器材

The 5 grand budget looks like we've had a 15,000 dollar budget, so it's been absolutely unreal.
5000澳元的預算做出15000元的效果,超乎想像

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in common 相似
I and someone have one big thing in common and it's not their taste in music.
我與一個人有很大的共通點,那不是音樂品味

love = into
While he loves to rap,   he's also into renovating.
他都喜歡裝修

These kids are into hip-hop and everything fast moving.
他們最喜歡嘻哈和瞬息萬變的事物
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
get cracking 迅速
to start doing something quickly
Example: 
When they bought their first home, they were keen to get cracking on improvements.
普通話:當他們買了首間房子後,他們很想儘快改善家居環境
粵語:當佢地買左佢地第一間屋,佢地好渴望改善家居環境

as keen as mustard 渴望/十分熱心
very eager and interested in everything
Example:
They're as keen as mustard to get into his kitchen but I've got some news for them.
他們渴望參與裝修廚房但我有消息告訴他們

They're as keen as mustard and they'll have a go at anything we ask them to.
他們十分投入,願意嘗試任何事情
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We start renovating before we moved in.
普通話:我們在搬進來的時候,已經開始裝修
粵語:我地搬入黎之前,已經開始裝修


burn through sth   好快用錢
to spend money quickly
In the first three weeks, we did burn through all our funds pretty quickly 
because of the amount of work that had be done.
普通話:我們首三週就很快用光所有資金,因為要做的工程太多了
粵語:頭3個星期,都幾快燒哂啲錢,因為要做嘅工程實在在太多

ran out 用盡
Once money ran out and we had to move in.
普通話:當錢用盡,我們也要入伙
粵語:當錢用盡,我地都要入伙

make do with 將就一下
And just kind of make do with what was here.
普通話:只好將就一下,接受當時的裝修
粵語:只好將就下,接受當時嘅裝修

I mean we know it's not complete but we don't know how to complete it.
普通話:我們知道是未完成但我們不知道如何完成它。
粵語:我地知道係未完成,但我地唔知道點樣完成佢。

ideal 理想的
My ideal kitchen would be just something more modern, because it's got a very kind of old feel at the moment I think.
普通話:我理想中的廚房應該更時尚,因為目前的感覺很陳舊。
粵語:我理想嘅廚房應該更時尚,因為目前嘅感覺好陳舊。

I'd like something just clean and fresh and more space.
普通話:我希望廚房潔淨、清新和寬敝一點。
粵語:我希望廚房潔淨啲、清新啲同寬敝啲

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
are mad about 很入迷
First homeowners are mad about demolishing.
首次置業的人,很想進行拆卸重建

demolition 拆卸
We definitely like demolition that's more fun and it's easier to do.
我們肯定喜歡拆卸東西,很好玩而且較容易

I love demolishing things a lot more than I like putting it together
我喜歡拆卸,遠多於建造

comes naturally for me 得心應手
to do something great without a lot of practice
Example:
so this comes very naturally for me. My mum could vouch for that.
因此我感到得心應手。問我媽媽就知道了

So the demolition side of it has been a lot of fun
清扑的工序十分好玩

destructive action 拆卸行動
They are also getting in on the destructive action as well as prepping and rewiring the space.
他們也正在進行拆卸,清理廚房,並重新配線

knock it down 全部拆掉
start off fresh 從頭開始

rip apart 拆卸/破壞
You love ripping things apart. Let's try and put some things back together.
你們愛拆卸。我們設法重建廚房吧。

rip out 連根拔起/徹底清除
Now, 5 grand and I heard you say that you'd like to rip it out and start again.
我知道你地想徹底清拆重建

I thought we were ripping out and demolishing things.
不是要拆毀東西嗎?

Hopefully rather than smashing everything down,
希望除了拆毀一切外
he will give us a few better tips, because otherwise, we'll end up with a lot holes everywhere rather than actually ending up with a kitchen.
他會教我們一些實用秘訣,這樣我們便不會到處鑿開大洞,而是建成一個廚房

smash 
How can we refurbish it rather than just smash it and get something new.
如何翻新,而非徹底拆卸再買新的
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That sounds excellent. Can you afford it.
普通話:似乎不錯,但你們資金足夠嗎?
粵語:聽落唔錯,但你地資金足夠嗎?

So we're hoping Barry with all his expertise and knowledge can come in and help us out and do us proud!
希望Barry可以利用其專業知識協助我們,令我們驕傲。

The kitchen through this way
普通話:往廚房這邊
粵語:往廚房呢邊

This is my nightmare.
普通話:這是我的噩夢
粵語:呢個係我嘅噩夢

What are the tea towels for? Is that a water issue?
普通話:抹布用來做甚麼?是漏水問題嗎?
粵語:毛巾用黎做咩?係咪有漏水問題?

What do new homeowners do these days?
普通話:現在新置業人士都做甚麼?
粵語:依家新置業人士都做啲咩?

Do you spend a lot of time in the kitchen?
普通話:你們經常使用廚房嗎?
粵語:你地經常用廚房?

Are you much of a cook?
普通話:你是個好廚師嗎?
粵語:你係一個好廚師?

It's a decent space, what else would be done in this room?
普通話:這空間很不錯,這裡還需要甚麼?
粵語:係個唔錯嘅空間,依度仲要啲咩?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
have someone over 客人來訪
to invite someone to come to one's home, for a meal, party, visit, cards, the evening, etc.
Example:
We'd like to be able to entertain people as well when we have people over.
普通話:當有客人來訪時,我都想在這裡招呼客人
粵語:當有客人黎嘅時候,我想喺度招呼客人

have friends over
This space has changed for me for when I have friends over and stuff, I don't feel like I want to keep them out of the room.
這裡已有很大改變,當我邀請朋友到訪。我不用避免他們進內。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that you love your poker?
普通話:我聽說你們喜歡玩啤牌
粵語:我聽講你地鐘意玩啤牌

Yeah, we do have poker nights, yeah.
普通話:我們的確會舉辦啤牌之夜
粵語:我地的確係有啤牌之夜

So this is a kitchen slash bar, slash poker room, slash entertaining room?
這既是廚房又是酒吧,同時也是啤牌室及娛樂室。

Just all round fun, sounds cool.
十分好玩,聽來很棒

We don't need any other rooms in the house now.
家裡有這些地方就夠了

That's it, well, I love your energy.
好,我愛你們的活力

Basically it's set out like that.
基本上,格局是如此

tired 陳舊的
Barry wants to turn their tired, 70's kitchen into a contemporary entertaining area.
Barry想把兩人陳舊的70年代廚房,變成當代的娛樂空間

First, he'll open up the space by taking out some of the wall to the dining room.
首先,他會拆除客廳的部分牆壁,以騰出空間。

double as 兼作
He'll install an island bench, which will double as a breakfast bar and table for their beloved poker nights.
他會安裝中央長枱,既可用作早餐吧枱,也方便啤牌之夜。


For 5 grand, we could go and get a flatpack kitchen, maybe a couple of cheap appliances and whack in there for sure.
5,000可以買到組裝櫥櫃,也許加入一些便宜的器材

But what I want to do is teach you some skills so that you can renovate the rest of the house.
但我想教導你們一些技巧,讓他們可裝修其餘地方。

What's important here is that I teach you how to refurbish and value-add to what you already have, rather than demolish it, throw it out and just go and buy something and put it in.
我會教你地點樣翻新現有嘅東西,提升其用處,而不是拆毀他們、丟棄並購買新代替品。

We were very surprised actually.
我們的真非常驚訝。

We are kind of like, 'wow. We can get a kitchen done for that?'
我們想,這預算也能翻新廚房?

We're adding value to what's already there.
我們要提升現有設備的用處

I understand what you mean. Sounds alright.
我明白你的意思,聽來不錯

What I do want to do though is just keep the modern hip-hop sort of feel about your kitchen.
我想做的是,為廚房保留現代嘻哈風格

Oh, I like the sound of your tune.
我喜歡你的音調

No, so I'm thinking about some sort of feature.
我在構思一項特色

Tell me what you think, guys?
看看你們覺得怎樣

If I got a graffiti artist in here to teach you, we could create a mad graffiti artwork on the front of that.
若我請來塗鴉藝術家指導你們,便能在這裡前方塑造塗鴉藝術。

Have a go 
That'd look awesome.
好像會好棒
If I get someone in to lead you through that, you think you could have a go at that yourself?
若我請人來指教你們,你們能嘗試一下嗎?

Definitely have a go.
絕對可以

I think Barry's approach to his renovations are going to be a lot more organized than us.
我覺得Barry的裝修方式,比我們的構思,有系統得多

all over the place 一塌糊塗/亂咁黎
He know what's doing and know where to start whereas we're all over the place so.
他知道自己在做甚麼,知道從何開始。我們只是胡亂拼湊。

Dudes, check it out.
各位,請看看

This is going to be nice and easy!
這件事不難,會妥善完成

Looking forward to just seeing the work progress as the days go on.
我很期待見證廚房的改變

in action with
And you know, seeing my beautiful girlfriend in action with the hammer, claw hammer in her hands, swinging away violently. It will be good.
大力地揮舞,一定會很棒

The first thing on his agenda is opening up the space by knocking down some of the dinning room wall carefully.
他的首個目標是拆掉飯廳部分牆壁,以騰出空間

I told you mate, the slower you go, the slower you crash into things.
我說話,動作越慢,越小機會出錯

Like I said the slower you go, the less mistakes you make.
如我所說,動作越慢,錯誤越少

That way we may be able to reuse them again.
這樣便可以重用它們

So that's going to save us a heap of time.
這樣能大大節省時間

While they work on removing part of the wall, they are on cupboard duty.
當他們移除部分牆壁時,他們則負責處理櫥櫃

But no crash and bash there either.
但同樣不可以隨意破壞

The cupboards are to be saved and reused.
因為櫥櫃要留來重用

He asked us to refurb these doors.
他叫我們翻新這些門

We're going to have to bog up these holes because the new handles are going to go in different places.
我們得填補這些洞口,因為新把手會裝在不同位置

They'll be as good as new.
它們看來會像新的一樣

get stuck into
It feels great to be getting stuck into the kitchen, getting all dirty and you know.
在廚房工作感覺很棒,弄得全身一片骯髒

As the last of the old kitchen is dismantled, the long last breadboard makes a reappearance.
當舊廚房最部一部被移除後,終於找到消失良久的麵包砧板。

The kitchen and dining room become one.
廚房和飯廳合而為一

It's opened it up, hasn't it?
空間寬敞了很多

I love how much you can actually see into the dining room.
我很喜歡可從這裡看到飯廳

Come stand back here.
站到這邊

We've got a lot done today.
我們今天完成了很多工序

We've gone from having a half bad kitchen to no kitchen at all.
我們本來有個拙劣的廚房,現在變成沒有廚房

roll into
So hopefully over the next couple of days, we'll start seeing it all piece together and rolling into a perfect kitchen as we dreamed.
希望接下來幾天,我們能見證它逐漸成形,變成我們夢想中的完美廚房

Their 70's kitchen is gone but not forgotten.
他們70年代廚房已拆除但沒有被忘記。

along the way
They're learning some valuable renovation skills along the way.
他們亦從中學到一些寶貴的裝修技術。

To give the kitchen a modern industrial look, they are building open shelves.
為了使廚呈現現代工業風格,打造開放式層架。

Having these custom-made would cost thousands.
選擇訂製的話,要花費幾千元

take on
He can easily take on this project himself. (11:20)
他也能輕鬆辦到

I'd love to have a go.
我想嘗試

a stack of fun
We are having a stack of fun with these two guys.
我們玩得盡興

With that, we're saving stacks of time and plenty of cash.
我們因而節省大量時間和金錢

has come a long way
Their kitchen has come a long way in a short time.
短短時間內,他們的廚房裝修工程大有進展

bring back to life
The old yellow walls have been brought back to life with the fresh coat of pain.
老舊的黃色牆牆壁重新髹油後,添上了朝氣

Basically what I've done to begin with, is do up a sketch.
我基本上是先畫一幅草圖

From there, I'll sketch it up on the wood and from there I'll start bringing in the colour and filling it in.
然後在木上起稿,接著再拿顏料上色

And touching it up as I go along.
還會一邊作修飾

Do you know what colours you want to use?
你會採用甚麼顏色

I've got a fair idea.
我已經想好了

I'm thinking of some colours that will sort of contrast against what you've got in the kitchen now.
我會採用跟你廚房形成對比的顏色

First, a quick test run.
首先,要試一下

And then the real thing with a little help.
真正那幅塗鴉,則需要一點協助

That was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be actually.
那比我想像中難很多

I didn't really do a very good job.
我覺得自己做得不太好

Unfortunately I think he has the better skill, over me.
可惜,他的技術似乎比我好

The kids are out there setting up that graffiti art.
他們在外面設計塗鴉藝術

It seems everyone wants to be a rapper.
似乎所有人都想說荀歌手

Don't give up your day job.
別放棄你的正職

Fortunately, someone's doing some work.
幸好,還有人在工作

They have contributed heaps to this project to this project so it's made my job a lot easier.
他們為工程貢獻良多,令我的工作輕鬆很多

We're a day ahead. Everyone's happy.
進展比預期快了一天,皆大歡喜

We're nearing the end of the project and the kitchen makeover is almost complete.
工程來到尾聲,廚房幾乎已經翻新完畢

With they getting stuck into the labour, they're also coming in ahead of schedule.
他們兩人也動手幫忙,令進展比預期更快


getting hands dirty
The whole week has been really satisfying, getting our hands dirty and learning some skills, has been great.
這星期過得很滿意,我們親自動手,學習技術,真開心

The hardest part of this project was probably taking up the vinyl.
最辛苦的部分就是鏟起膠地蓆

As the sun sets on day 4, the new kitchen is taking shape.
來到第四天晚上,新廚房已開始成形。

And excitement is building for the big reveal.
他們對揭曉日越發興奮

We're so excited to see the final result.
我們很期待看到最終成果

It's already looking really, really good.
現在看來已很棒

mashup
Just five days ago, their kitchen was mashup of 50's ad 70's style.
只是5天前,他們的廚房像50及70年代的風格

His challenge was to come up with a contemporary hip-hop themed space where they could cook and entertain their friends.
他的任務是要設計當代嘻哈為主題的空間,讓兩人可煮食和娛賓

These first homeowners only had 5,000 dollars to spend, but made the most of it with plenty of effort.
And a willingness to learn.
這對首置國業的情侶預算只有5000元,但他們十分投入,節省不少成本

They have stepped out, while the team put on the finishing touches.
他們暫時離開廚房,讓團隊作最後點綴

I'm slightly anxious about this because we put a lot of time and effort into it.
我有點緊張因為我們投放了很多時間和心血

But he has a game plan.
但他早有計劃

He'll get this done now really well.
我相信他會做得很出色

I really love renovating and I've picked up quite a lot of tips over the years.
我很喜愛裝修,過去這麼多年一直學會很多秘訣

But for me, there's nothing more rewarding than to teach some of the things I've learnt.
但我覺得最令人鼓舞的是,向他人教導我所學的技術

They were like little sponges.
他們像兩塊小海綿

They sucked up everything I told them about renovating. I'm excited.
他們吸收了我所教的一切技巧。我很興奮。

I'm sure they are to see how their big project went.
我也肯定他們很期待看看自己第一次的作品

Time to see if they are happy with their handiwork.
是時候看兩人是否滿意自己的傑作

Our first reaction when we came into the kitchen was 'Oh my god, it's amazing.'
我們進入廚房的第一反應是 天啊,太棒了

It didn't look like we were at our house.
看來不像我們的家

Tell me what this kitchen was like before.
告訴我,這廚房本來是如何的

It's hard to remember what it was like before, but it was pretty bad. I remember that.
很難記起之前的模樣,我只是記得是很糟糕

We're just going to sit in here for ages.
坐下來都不願走了

Can you believe that you did most of this work?
能相信大部分都是自己做的嗎?

The biggest lesson we've learned from him would have to be, not to go straight in and demolish something, but to actually take a step back and look at it and go.
我們從來身上的最大得著是,別立即清拆一切,而是退後一步,慢慢計劃

You've been full of is eagerness and know I was really keen with that energy to learn as we go.
你們一直十分熱心,我很喜歡你們這種能量,沿途不斷學習

But do you think now you've got the skills you're going to need to take it through the rest of renovation?
你們覺得自己擁有足夠技術,應付其餘部分的裝修嗎?

Definitely. I think you've opened up our eyes a lot more in the sense that yeah, we don't just rip stuff out and get something new.
絕對有,你讓我們大開眼界。我地不只是拆卸及買新東西更換

That we can actually work with that we've got.
可以將現有的翻新

Particularly you with that sledgehammer when we started this opening.
特別是你一開始就拿起那大鎚

I'll leave the sledgehammer in the garage from now.
我會把它留在車庫

We were extremely glad we didn't get that flatpack kitchen, you know.
我們很慶幸沒有買那組裝櫥櫃

We didn't think it would be possible to restore everything that we have in this kitchen.
我們沒想過可以重整廚房已有的一切

He's done an excellent job.
他做的非常好

I love the opening, we did a great job there.
我喜歡這開口,我們做得很好

Those black doors, you did a lot of that, you must be proud.
那些黑色的門,你實在貢獻良多,你一定很自豪

I can't believe they're the old ones.
我不敢相信它們是舊的

Would you have ever attempted to repurpose those doors like that?
你們會想到這樣翻新這門門嗎?

I would have just chucked them.
我會拆掉他們

You can see the money you saved.
看看你們省了多少錢

I can't believe how good they look.
難以置信它們如此美麗

It's gone a lot further than we ever could have imagined.
成果比我們想像好太多了

Never thought we would have got a fridge a cooker and a range hood.
竟然還能買雪櫃、電飯煲和抽油煙機

Are you happy with the way we went there?
這效果你滿意嗎

Now that you can see the way that the 2 rooms present to each other.
你們看到廚房和客廳如何相映成趣

It's made all the difference, hasn't it?

For a couple of young kids, you've got a lot better entertaining zone now.
對你們年輕伴侶來說,你得到一個更好的地方去去宴客

I can tell everyone's going to gravitate towards this room now.
我敢說,人人都會被這廚房吸引

The whole thing just all goes in together.
一切都很配襯

I absolutely love it.
我極為喜愛

It looks like we put a brand new kitchen in here.
看來像做了一個新廚房

I thought you were going to cry.
你似乎快要哭了

I'll actually want to bring them in.
我會想讓他們進去

It's so clean and fresh and there's so much space.
十分整潔清新,空間充足

Check out the graffiti at the front.
看看正面的塗鴉

I'm so touched about what everybody's done for us this week.
大家這星期的幫忙,令我很感動

I could say you know. I'm proud of this and I'm proud of that, but I'm must proud of my beautiful girlfriend, getting in there and giving it a go.
我可說以一切為榮,諸如之類,但我以漂亮的女友為榮,她投入工作,勇於嘗試

Absolutely amazing, a real soldier.
很棒,非常能幹



2018年1月20日 星期六

ICRT Looking South Episode #25 Tapescripts

25
Welcome back to another episode of looking south. Here is ICRT. Today, we once again chatting with. Mr Simon Wong. This time about expanding News Southbound Policy target countries on market. 

Mr Wong, welcome to the show. 歡迎來到這個節目
Thank you, Eric. Good to see you again. 很高興再次見到你

Mr Wong, what advice or activities have been or being help New Southbound policy countries and help them expand their domestic markets.
幫助他們擴展國內市場

As a matter of fact, this is kind of a systematic approach to help build up / establish bilateral trade relationship with target countries.
這是一種系統性方法,建立


Firstly, you have to get to understanding each other so that market insight is very important to all companies. You dip into the special features of the market such as there are full of young generation.

For those, let say, except Singapore with the median age 34.3 years old.

And Thailand 37.2 years old and for the rest of 8 countries all below 30 years old so it is young countries.

So, market insight, this is the first thing we should work out. 解決
Second is we could have a group of people who are interested in exploding the market.
So we organized those interested companies. Those companies to organize a business club interesting in development market, this area.

For now, we have already included and attract 765 companies who show their interests.

And third step is to build up partnership. As a matter of fact, we layout ten business modals to engage with our partnership building.
I think with this kind of systematic approach, we are on track to enhance our bilateral trade.

You see the most potential, for example, which countries have been more accepted, are most engaging in Taiwan so far.
到目前為止

For those countries who are showing interest in doing business with Taiwan. All of them are our friends. 

But of course, I must admit that with very limited resources.
但當然,我需要承


Almost impossible for us to put all the resources on all of the countries. 
So, we anlayse target countries, population, domestic consumption.

We will probably put more resources on a couple of countries, such as vitnam, thailand, malasia, indonasia, the phpilipies and india.

Can u give us some examples 

Firstly, I will give you some concrete results. From January to July, this year, our banks extent the credit line to SouthAsia, for example.
具體數據

A positive growth is 23.6%. And bilateral trade value to SouthAsia also growth by 15.8%. So these are all positive development.

And also, the another thing we are trying to do is franchise stores. For example, here in Taiwan is bubble tea.

You know, the production value of bubble tea in Taiwan is about 50 billion new taiwan dollars.
It's huge business. I think this area also as a area we can cooperate with targerting countries.
珍珠奶茶的生產總值是大概500億新台幣.
這是大生意。我覺得這個區域也是一個可以與其他城市合作的一個區域。

because if we have some kind of franchise stores in for example, indonesia, vitnam and so forth.

It will boost the employment and open more stores and also expand domestic consumption. 
增加國內消費

Also, from our sides, it also good to help our agricultural products, exports and also our technology transfer.

Do you have any suggestions to help the future direction to better help target countries.

I think talents is an area that we should do more to have more people exchange between two sides. 

Is now working on a program to organize kind of a strategic business management program.
去組織一種策略商業管理項目


We crutit all of the ceos of the small SMES or second generation to take over the company business. 

We try to cultivate or nurture 3 focuses.

One is to help them have visvional kind of view. 
We include global market of course, one of our major focus.
Second, we help them to form strategic thinking. That means that. We invite to share how they think in terms of running a business.
Number three is service, how they utilize our services to develop business with the new southbound policy countries.

Of course, there are few of other areas, such as smart solutions. You have ... , shared economy, electronic control system, solution smart city, smart transportation, smart education and so forth. 

And e-commerce also one of the area. This has been very popular and a kind of a weapon to develop business in South Asia. 
是一種武器,在南亞發展生意。

You have already touch on this, what more can be done by the private sectors from Taiwan to help News Southbound policy target countries expand their markets.

I think all in all, be well prepared in metenlity. When we want to work on a project. 
總括黎講,

In a long term goal, we have to prepare ourselves with precise concept not only just to diversify the market.

But also we should think of how to build up two way traffic instead of one way to export. 
That's what I want from our companies to learn that we should make friends first. 

I think, if you want to get things done. Normally, you have to be there. We asked our companies to join our delegations and to see(?) for yourself.

Particularly, if you can set up marketing channels or manufaction base. 
That's we all encourage. And also, private sector has to put resources not just to see the countries by themselves. Of course, that's one for year.

For example, you have to put resources, manpower, marketing resources.
These are all very important.